Highest Peaks In South Africa hike report.

By Ian Shooter|2020-03-23T13:13:34+02:00Mar 23rd, 2020|Categories: Drakensberg Mountains and Peaks, Recent Drakensberg Hike Reports|Tags: bucket list hike, challange, Champagne castle, Drakensberg, highest peaks, Injasuthi, Mafadi, South Africa|

The Highest Peaks In South Africa. I am fairly certain that 99% of South Africans would not be able to name the highest peak in their own country, let alone the three highest! Last week, a group of ten (seven of them South Africans belonging to the other 1%...) joined us on a five day hike to summit them all. Given that all but one of the group were novice hikers it was clear [...]